Wednesday, June 10, 2009

standing on my foot:)

this holiday,is just not the same anymore..
i gone to kedah on the lastday before she gone bck here . n that night i m thinking about her.emm.but is this felling still real.lately many thng that i read n saw about her?
i dont rili know do i know her anymore or do her know me anymore? hemm.i m skiping super. but i still will be at the stadium to suport theme .the open ceremony is to lame,nothng coll thning.they kipt ask the same question:x main super kew? n my answer tottaly: da cct xley main..emm.
quite some time she is gone now,not even a msg or call.i know now she is not here anymore? congrats again u in metro harian! ths nice.
i alwys wnt to be that person the u remember the most n i thnk is to late now?u forget me tottaly.wt a lame life here now?nothng to do,n nothng to share.
i miss te joy,i miss trck.so long my feet dint touch the ruber trck! i miss it damn much!
but mybe this the time i find your reserve,bcoz looks like u find someone to stnd on my place now?
woow! he is good the same hooby n game lover like u?i m not,i m just some runer tht u never understnd wht m i to be.but lately i thnk alot about you,n my small heart tell me tht i do miss u alot,even i say u are selffish.
i hope tht u are just find with her.
and i hope u rili love him more thn me.
good luck for your game!
i wnt to tell u somethng,u r right i never understnd u,n i never be a girl to understnd u.
last love for u gud luck for ur game.
hope u rili forget me now!
bcoz u never know me again..
bintnag1211 feat.mumu.

mumu mis u alot she tell me,to sent u a regrat..
havefun.gud luck gurl..

No comments:

Post a Comment