Friday, February 13, 2009

I GOT TO GO MY OWN WAY.GOODBYE GIRL.






today same like everyday but this time it's REAL n it's totally hurting me the most.i have try,but now i don't want to try anything more.i m geting fadup with life n her atitute. she is makeing me sick with her. n she totally makeing me HATEING her MORE N MORE EVERY SECOND.i m tired of thinking of her thinking of her memory n her touch every second,i don't want to know anything about love anymore bcoz this felling is hurting my soul n my life very much since 44days ago i don't have a hapy life time bcoz of this broken heart,i din't sleep enought n get enought rest,hahaha i'm so stupit,yar i'm this is bcoz of my love on her,but now i realize she is just a PHOTO that i have lose now,i never find her again coz she said to me she don't wnt me back.haha that is the sadest thing a girl ever told me in my lifetime.thx hope u have a hapy after life with your love one,bcoz after this u are not seeing me anymore,bcoz i will be to far-far away to know n to hear your voice or looking at your face,it going to be "good bye bintang sooner" w'll never know each other anymore.thx to you i learn a new thing LOVE is just a word that can make you life coluorfull but it also can make ur life bleeding hardly untill u die.i see so many star n bright moon in this few day,n everytime i wakeup i thinking of her memory that he leave to me.i hope that someone come n help me erase it,i hope YOUR are the one that come to erase it for me,thx eyra u helping me alot since she gone,thx for the couradge that u give me,i hope that our friendship will last untill we die thx sister.for the girl that has hurting my felling so much thx k bcoz without u i don't know the real meaning of LOVE u have teach me alot.i love u photo edit,i hope that u will be hapy after this.from now one,u allready lose a friends that u know in 3yaers 2monts time,u lose a fans that allways suport you,n u lose a love that u kipt i strong all this long,i have gone now,i hope all the thing u tell me is real,thz coz being cruel to me n my fellings kipt FIFI save all the time k.hope that u say u don't need me is real coz u has gone so far with ur word.i just want to tell u that i never find some felling stronger than this.thx alot for makeing me week n makeing my cry bcoz of this DRAMA that u end it with a hurting memory,i hope that u will only lie to me.thz for your love n everythng that u have give me all this long,n i wnt to tell u that i wnt to see u today is bcoz i wnt to see n talk to u for the last time before VALENTINE i wnt ur love bck but i failed to get it bck bcoz u say u got someone else now,n i m glade u are very hapy now,i hope it will last for ever bcoz ur smile is everythng for me..i found my road now n i hope that god make it right this time for us.for the last time i love you dear.take care.good bye forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment