Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHAT I WISH FOR valentine:


2MOREDAYS BEFORE valentine WHAT to do n what to wish for?only a HOPE that i carry n a DREAM that i hope that it will be come true sooner or later?so tired in everday waiting for someone that not even exist anymore.i try,i try n i try.so lame with everday that i must face true without u.i hate turning back actually,but my love on you is to strong to forget n to broke even that u doneso many thing that hurting my SOUL n my HEART but your ART always i kipt deep in side my mind memory so that i won't lose it if oneday a trgedy gone to grabe my life or change our future forever i know the memory still remaind in my mind even if i die today i m still me,n u will always be someone that i know n i love from yesterday,now n forever day or night,i wish that i have one more day to say n to hold what we build after all this long my heart n my soul always thinks about your love that u gave n what we have go trought everday together?this memory is to hard to forget even when i die i wish that the GOD still give me a chance to remember it untill the world separate to many part i wish that u will come bck n stick with me FOREVER.this what i wish for my valentine.i hope that i see u every morning n u will small n say "GOOD MORNING DEAR?DON'T U MIS ME"i need some love now.n i want it now.if i get it that is the best thing that hapen that i always remember in my lifetime.i love u.hapy valentine dear,hope that she will make u smile n hapy.i just can look,but i can't say anythng.sory for everythng.take care after this.i wrote this for you.BULAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment