Thursday, July 2, 2009

i wish i'm the Devil Beside You:)



is insane wht i fell about u every day when i look at ur face n ur picture.i'm missing u damn much,no word can descripe what i fell now,


what i want from u is:trust,strong and enduring feeling,


even if it's a lie,


i wish what u really wanted to tell me is that the upcoming separation is for our future,


and i hear from ur gently lips that u have the same feeling that i always have on u, even we are far a part with our life without each other now,the truth is u always love n mising me for every single thing that u do,


and i will tell u that,


if u meet someone and wanted to be with him,letme love you in vain,it's fine.


because i have a feeling for the rest of my life that i'll love only you.


and thats the only truth and the only thing i do for you,


i'll wait for you.


iloveu..








i always cry behind u n never show it to u bcoz i don't want to show my weekness to you,


i always to try my best to be a men n be strong leaving without you,but i still can forget your face.


ur voice just playing in my head just like a tape recorder.I still feel your touch in my dreams.Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.Without you it's hard to survive


Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.Need you by my side.Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.Can't you hear my heart beat so.I can't let you go.Want you in my life.Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.They wipe away tears that I cry.The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.You make me rise when I fall.


for now i see it with my eyes that boys is the one u love tottly more thn me ,n he's the reason that u are happy n forgerting me now.


i hope the box of memry still remain in ur head and it always be there for me to say that :


ilove and i missing u damn much.


today all i think is u coz u are far from my eyes here n when u are far from me,i always woried n thnking wht r u doing,n who r u with.


i know u never needed my care anymore,and mostly u never needed my love or my judgement about my felling about u from me,


but the only thing i want to tell u every night before my eyes closed is,


i always love n proud with u n what u are,


loveing u is the best thng ever hapen in my life,


hope that u are hapy with him now,


i'm always here if U are crying.


i always waiting for my cellfone to ring and the screen writed your name.
i always wanted to touch your softt hand and kissing gently your both palm.
i always want to be that person that u alwys missing n thinking about all night long before
u sleep,
i llways wnt to be the last voice in u head before the night chnge to morning,
and the first want to say goog morning to u,

i'm always waiting for u to say hai to me,


and watching me with your broken smile.


i'm always waiting you to watch the orian star with me.


i'm always miss to be that devil beside you.


LOVE YOU M.P


take care :)


i rily2 mis u now i swear.


your the only want i need arest of my life.

but,the truth is i never be with u again because u alredy loveing some one else more than ME.
SO LET IT BE LIKE THIS I ALL ALONE WITH THE MEMORY YOU LEFT A LONG,
good nyte dear. iloveuFOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment