Monday, July 20, 2009

kissing in a relationship:D



  • What a kiss means in a relationship? .actually read the whole thing coz it’s nice
    Kiss on the stomach = I’m ready

  • Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"

  • Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything

  • Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

  • Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

  • Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"

  • Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

  • Kiss on the Lips = I love you"
    What the gesture means...

  • Holding Hands = "we definitely love each other"

  • Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

  • Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"

  • Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain love you"

  • Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

  • Arms around the Waist = "I love you too much to let go"

  • Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"
    *Advice + Don’t ask for a kiss, take one. +If you were thinking about someone while reading this, You’re definitely in Love.
    ........

No comments:

Post a Comment