Thursday, July 30, 2009

a small piece of u.

i never know again what to say to u?
and i dont rili know what am i? and who am i rili are?
what is this felling rili are when i watch all the drama made infront of me?
is this love?or is this the felling of messing someone?
when i wake up from my dream,i know one day this days will ends soon when we are much beter grower one day?
one day we'll never see each other again,and i was dreamig that school ends in a year?
and we will have our own ways?are the world just spining like it use to be?
sometime i ask what about me? do u know what i fell?
and sometime i say to myself it nver mean anything for u?
music just playing non stop with all the memories flys away,u alwys sang that song to me?
and i guess i'm listening like a tape recorder plyng non stop.
it's not easy to only watch the person u love everyday witout talking to it?
but i thnk thats the best for life,STRANGER is what i call my name now?
ur pic,knowing everythng about u by reading?that is the stupites thing i ever thing of,i still belive that i fate will change in times,i conseder nothng hapen to us?
to many thng hapen and i wish when i have problem ur be here as a friends to share it?
and when i m crying ,u will lend a hand for me to hold or maybe when the rain storm coldly u will come and hand me a jacket so taht i wont get could?
i'll try to shut the memories out?but guess what it never work?
i never be stronger than u?
and i nver can do it like u do?coz were just the same person but our life difrent,i hope that our hearts knows what rili hapen to us and i hope that time will never separate me from......
i hope that i figure out what to do,and i hope that we wound lie to our felngs coz oneday we will regrate to hate and to lost the person we love the most,i m felling it right now?but i hope the new guardian will protect and give u all the love that u needed now,i hope that he is not a jerk like a person that use to love u before. some teddy bear missing u alot and she says to me she will totolly beging u come back now?she rili2 wanted u in her empty life.
i read all the old notes u give me,pink book,a destroyng paper that i stold from your test pad,ur training book that u leave to me.ur phot,ur gift and many more thngs that i had from u.i make my eyes sweating all along,maybe i do miss about u.i admide it i m weak.
i was stalker u today and i dont rili know what i wnt from u today?
but the truth is i just can do it alone.
i hate when u do it.i hope that u know that my heart is screaming right now?and i dont know to who i want to share my prob and my sadness?

No comments:

Post a Comment