Monday, August 17, 2009

LOST :(


where were u? or maybe who r u?

hemm.at first momments i fill shock n very hapy.

hemm.u has come back?but what just hapen?
hemm.at first moment u are being to kind to me but at the second moment i wakeup.u just gone just like all the thng yesterday hapen it just like a dream?

hemm.do i look dump? or do i just plying around?

i dont rili know wht just hapen the happyness just vanish whn i wake up there is still nothng from u?

m'i forgeting somethng?ur with someone else now?m'i dreaming tht we are talking yesterday?

at one moments u take my breath away,but at the second momnts u strt to hurting me again?

is it this is wht u want to show to me?

a lie or a drama?whn i strting to trust u? u turn back on me again?

at first mommt i wakeup with full joy,i texting u good mornig for some reason? but....

i gone to school with a big smile hope tht u will gve me one of it to? but...

it seems like,it just like nothng hapen to u?

ermmm.r u try to prove somethng or u just wnt to make me unhapy with life?

tell me bout it?wht hapen?

i'm totally confused with ur atituted right now?

do i have to trust u again?
if u wnt people to trust u stop hurting people felling n life?

it just not the real u i know?

u chnge alot?
hemm.and i dont rili know if we are fren?bcoz at one moment we are and the next morning u just treat me like strnger to u? u are a good actor if u wnt to know?

i thnk i'm not part of ur list i guess?

sometime i try want to understnd wht are u thnking but everytime i try u alwys make me down.i just can do it. i hate this felling if u want to know. n i hate to look stupit. T.T

thx again.
think about it,just u know wht rili hapen to us? u want it to be like this ?
thnk bout it,i'm tired of ur game dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment